Use the Tabs below to navigate
BEE EME Certificate
Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) is aimed at giving previously disadvantaged people the opportunity to be part of South Africa’s Economy by allowing them to own and manage their own enterprises.
BEE EME Certificate:
Entities that apply for a BEE EME Certificate are guaranteed to have their business activities boosted as certain clients prefer doing business with BEE Certified entities. They will have access to tenders in the public sector. It also levels the business grounds for companies that are BEE Certified as they now have the capacity to go up against much larger entities as suppliers.
Entities whose turnover is less than R5 million per year or a start-up entity qualifies for a BEE EME Certificate. The levels of BEE EME Certification are as follows:
• Level 3 contributors: This is when 51% or more of the owners are black.
• Level 4 contributors: This is when less than 51% of the owners are black.
In order to apply for a BBE EME Certificate, the following documents and information is required:
• Copy of company/CC documents
• Share certificate/s (applicable To (Pty) Ltd only)
• Certified copies of ID directors/members/shareholders
• Proof of business income ( e.g. recent financials or 12 months bank statements) (not applicable to start-up enterprises or companies that are less than 12 months old)
• An affidavit confirming that the company’s turnover is less than R5 million (which will be drafted by us and sent via email once the order is placed)
To get started with your BEE EME Certificate Application:
Email: sales@eBucket.co.za the above required documents