Website Design Johannesburg offers a verity of pre built systems that offer the tools for online success as well as custom e commerce solutions for those needing a more tailored product. E-commerce systems are a dime a dozen these days, but that does not mean they all have the features needed for you to succeed online. There are certain features you should pay close attention to in any system and below you will find what we feel is the most important aspect to consider in any solution.
- Security – secure connections that make your customers feel safe
- Scalability – providing the ability to grow as your online needs grow
- Usability – users will come back to sites they enjoy using
- Self-Service – customers should be able to do most services without your help, such as tracking orders, viewing invoices, etc. to work with existing internal systems such as inventory management, accounting and customer management systems.
We offer custom integrations with any third party systems you or your company use to do business allowing your whole process to be streamlined and seamless.
With our E-commerce Platform you can control every facet of your store, from merchandising to promotions and more. There are no limits to creativity with our system.Once we have a clear picture of the site’s requirements and objectives you’ll be asked to fill a design questionnaire that will help us hone in on your target audience, your marketing objectives and promotional strategies. Our ecommerce web designers will then produce unique layouts and establish your site’s aesthetics and information architecture
- Single Page Checkout ( Works with over 30 merchant companies ,PayPal, Payfast etc.)
- Unlimited Products and unlimited pages
- Configures taxes and shipping costs automatically
- Customer Group Pricing
- 100% Customizable (front-end and back-end)
- 100% Search Engine Friendly and Google optimized
- Instantly feed Google Site Map
What you get:
- With eCommerce we are moving towards using Opencart now preferably as it’s a much more better system to work off that the current eCommerce Stores.
- We have a list of 4 templates that you can choose from, once you make your selection of the template you should send all your content including 6 categories you want us to create for you and 20 products to add onto the shop.
- All information for the website to be supplied before we start development as we’ve had some instances where we waited for content for months before we completed the website.
- The Web hosting on eCommerce is R99pm should you require and R79 domain registration fee for a .co.za domain
Request an eCommerce QuoteRequest a Quote