Non Profit Company NPC Registration
A Non-Profit Company (NPC is a company established to benefit the public or serve communal or group interests and not for its own gain. NPCs are run by members and directors. An NPC must be run by at least three directors or members and must end with “NPC”.
The A Non-Profit Company (NPC) Registration process is divided into two steps:
Step 1: Name Reservations will be made, which will take 5-10 business days. However, if there is a delay from CIPC due to system errors or work load, the process could take longer.
Step 2: Once the name has been approved, the Company Registration process will take place, which will take 21-30 business days. However, if there is a delay from CIPC due to system errors or work load, the process could take longer.
Once the company has been registered, you will receive the following documents via email or post:
• A registration certificate COR 14.3
• A Notice of Incorporation COR 14.1
• Confirmation of the initial directors appointed to the company COR 14.1A
• Memorandum of incorporation (MOI) COR 15.1C
• Share certificate (as required)
To register an NPC, the following documents and information is required:
• The number of directors the NPC will have along with the ID copies (minimum three directors)
• Four proposed names in order of preference.
• The postal and physical address of the company.
• Company contact details (this includes email addresses and Telephone numbers)
• The details of the intended directors. (this includes addresses, contact numbers and email addresses)
• A limited Power of Attorney in which you give us the authority to register a company on your behalf, signed by all intended director/s (which will be sent to you via email once the order is placed).
• A small description about the objectives of your NPC
To get started with your Non Profit Company Registration Application:
Including name reservation