Use the Tabs below to navigate
VAT is levied at the standard rate of 14% on the supply of goods and services by registered vendors a vendor making taxable supplies of more than R1 million per annum must register for VAT.
A vendor making taxable supplies of more than R50 000 but not more than R1 million per annum may apply for voluntary VAT registration.
Certain supplies are subject to zero rates or exempt from VAT.
In order to apply for VAT, the following documents and information is required:
• CC/Company registration documents.
• Company and member/director contact details
• Business description/activity
• CC/Company needs to be registered for income tax.
• SARS power of attorney which gives us the authority to apply for VAT on your behalf (which will be sent to you via email once the order is placed).
• Certified Clear ID copies of Member/Directors.
• An Original letter from the bank confirming the business bank account (must state when the account was opened, with a bank stamp not older than 1 month).
• Recent three months bank statements, with a bank stamp (minimum transaction required R 50,000.00 sales).
• Invoices made out to the clients minimum R 50,000.00 invoices.
• Proof of Address of the CC/Company (not older than a month)
• Proof of Address of Members/Directors residential address. (not older than a month)
Note that SARS can come out for site inspection to verify if the business is trading and its activities.
This VAT Registration process takes 2-5 business days. However if there are delays with SARS due to system errors and workload, the process could take longer.
If SARS decides to come for site inspection, the process could take 21-40 business days.
To get started with your Vat Registration Application:
Email: sales@eBucket.co.za the above required documents