Tax Clearance Certificate
A Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) proves that a taxpayer’s tax affairs are up to date and are in order. This means that the taxpayer does not have any outstanding returns or tax debts.
In order to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate, the following documents and information are required:
• CC/Company documents (if applicable)
• Certified ID copies of sole propriety and/or member/director
• Income Tax Reference Number
• Contact details of tax payer
In order to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate, the following requirements have to be met:
• The tax payer must be registered and have a tax reference number (e.g. Income Tax Reference Number)
• The tax payer must have no outstanding debt for all taxes
• All returns must be up to date
• No duplicate TCCs will exist, except where a current TCC will expire within 2 months
Tax Clearance Certificates (TCC) is valid for 12 months.
Once your TCC application has been approved, you will receive Tax Clearance Certificates via email and/or post.
To get started with your Tax Clearance Certificate Registration Application:
Email sales@eBucket.co.za the above required documents