— About Us
eBucket, South Africa values your trust and we take your privacy very seriously. We know that long lasting relationships start with trust, which is why we care so much about keeping your personal information confidential. As a visitor to our website, please be assured that you do not have to worry about your privacy being compromised.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposed for which information is being collected.
- We will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by eBucket and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- eBucket uses data from Google’s interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
eBucket is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will eBucket be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. eBucket may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by eBucket, buteBucket does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under the laws of the South Africa and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the www.ebucket.co.za website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of eBucket. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
Applicability of Content
Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in South Africa only. This site is operated in Pretoria, South Africa, and eBucket makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.